Monday, March 16, 2009

Just stuff...

---Spring looks as if it is beginning to show its face around here. It was 72 today and I did some yard work and noticed tiny little buds coming out of the ground. Its supposed to be 70 tomorrow and in the lower 60s the rest of the week.

Things here are pretty quiet otherwise. Scott, Im glad I got to share some pretty in depth stuff with you about me and my life and PJB, drop me a line, lemme know when its best to email you and when you'll have time to sit down and read it and I will fill you in just the same. I just cant make my problem public by pasting it up here, its pretty personal stuff and I wanted you two guys to know to help understand me better.

The ex closes on her house on Friday which is kinda exciting news for her and Ava.

I just started to understand FB and all it had to offer and then they went and re-formatted it. Nice goin Facebook peeps.

Ill talk to you soon---

No comments: