Thursday, August 10, 2006

Postpone Reunion?

Hey guys. I have good news and bad news. Things are popping like crazy here for my business. I am closing on a new building on Monday to move my office to. I had a new full timer start yesterday. And I have more projects in the pipeline then I have ever had before.

That was the good news.

The bad news is that it may not be possible for me to do the Offmen Reunion in October as planned. I'll still be winging through town the following weekend, but I don't think that it will be possible for me to be in Chicago for a full week prior. I'm not certain yet, but it looks like I'll have to postpone.

Of course, I know that the reunion is in no way built around my ability to attend, so please push forward if people have already made plans. But otherwise, can we look to move it? I'll keep you posted, but maybe we could reschedule for somewhere near Christmas/New Years?

I'm really truly sorry.

4 comments:

dad-e~O said...

thats fine Mike, is WORKING and providing for you family is more important then hanging around with your friends. We'll understand. none of us will ever think you've sold out for the benjamins.

Sickboy said...

Yeah, Im on board for moving it if need be too. Whatever you need Mike.

Scott said...

Bummer, I guess we will have to postone till December? Mike is worth a little wait for me.

Michael said...

Thanks guys.

I thank you.

And the Benjamins thank you.