Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sheesh.

---Its way too cold way too early in the season. I need a nice shot of Whiskey to warm me up...Nah, Im kidding, no booze here.

Are you guys freezin ass cold there too? I think we are supposed to get snow over the weekend.

So, what are you boys doing for Thanksgiving? Something huge and monumental, or are you just staying home and keeping the get together small? My Mom and I are going over to a friends house for dinner, should be a fuckin blast, lemme tell ya.

Social D. is touring this coming Jan-March w/ Motorhead at some tattoo festival, pretty interesting. They have Chicago listed as a stop on the road, so we'll havta see where Im at before I make any decisions about going. Fuckin bastards need to knock it off and get into the studio and lay out a new album, but then again, touring is where you make all your serious $$$ as a musician. I know a few people through some of the message boards I go to that know Mike pretty well and Mike doesnt wanna do this forever now that he has 2 kids and a lovely wife.

Get back at me boys---

2 comments:

dad-e~O said...

yes, cold. I'm not diggin' it. imho if it's gonna be cold it should snow.
We are doing a low key Black thursday thing, just us @ the house. I'm traveling the following weekend to see my brothers and ol'Man in fla.
I think i heard a radio spot for that tattoo fest, here in town it is supposed to include a Guy Athinson "Roast" I think, sounds like a hoot.
I would find a tatt convention interesting, but some of the "Extreme Body Mods" that go hand in hand with that sort of thing are a little much for me.

Sickboy said...

J. Bondelli used to work for Guy, I guess he was one of the best in the country and a little stuck on himself, so Ive heard too. Whatever, thats neither here nor there, Im happy w/ my artist.

Yeah screw, the body mods. bullshit, its like people trying to hard to not fit in and trying to hard to be different if ya ask me.

Nothing turns me off more than looking at what once was a pretty girl who now looks like she tripped and landed in a damn tackle box w/ all the fucking metal and posts hanging off her face.

YUCK.