Friday, January 23, 2009

Hello Peeps!

---Hi ladies (Hah, Im totally kiddin') I hope ya'll have a splendid weekend. Mine will be filled w/ arctic friggin air. The temp. here tomorrow is supposed to be 10 for the high, with the wind chills dippin' well below zero. Then we have snow dumping in on us Sunday night.

The heat is for shit at my ex's shop, so hopefully she'll close early tomorrow.

She just put in a bid on a really damn nice 2 bdrm. house today. She was pretty nervous, but I think shes got a good in. She'll know by around 10 tonight if she has it or not. I really hope she gets it. It would be great for my Ava, she would have a wonderful and safe backyard to play in. The house itself is wonderful, Ill be hanging around there a lot just to be the annoying ex who takes advantage of the others ex's new home. Nah, Im kidding, Id like to think Id be welcomed as usual.

Once again, have a good weekend guys, love yas---

No comments: