Friday, January 02, 2009

Three cheers for Joe!

Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray!

Thank You Facebook!

Joe sent you a message.

--------------------
(no subject)

Hey Scott,
I did get your letter and phone call, and Petes. I've been very busy. that's why I didn't respond for so long. sorry about that! I do like that on the OMI Blog site my picture is up there with the machete:) nice. I will talk to you soon and tell everyone I said "hi" and congrats to all you guys that got married also.
Joe.

3 comments:

Sickboy said...

cool. Glad to see that he did indeed reach out to us!!! We found another one. Hopefully he will show up on here someday soon.

dad-e~O said...

I love that guy....
You can almost hear him say, Nice Machette..

Sickboy said...

Hah, yeah ya can! You totally can!