Sunday, February 01, 2009

Blog snooping

---Hey PJB....I was just reading your shop blog and it does indeed seem like you have taken on quite the task of doing some decent work of remodeling some areas of the shop. I would love to see some pictures when you get the time.

What made ya dump out of the apparel aspect of the biz? Did it just not profit for ya? Ill assume that was the #1 reason. My ex went through a seriously dry period w/ jewelry like that, but it finally picked up, now shes doing all right in that area.

I think this week when I head over to her shop Im gonna take some pics of her digs my style and post 'em here later in the week so you guys can get a Tippy type look at her shop. Its pretty neat.

Yeah, I just got a kick ass new digi. cam. for Christmas, so I will do that actually. Look for pics later in the week if all goes well. I usually go over there on Wednesdays to chill.

As I have mentioned previously, the kid and I are OBSESSED w/ dinosaurs in a huge ass way. Last night her and I spent about an hour on the p.c. doing "research" on some certain dinos. The kid actually spelled some dino names correctly, more so than I! Shes gonna be something special. Its amazing to watch them grow. Either Im gonna go back to school for Paleontology or she will possibly end up there someday. Its a trip.

Ill get a pic or two of Ava also so you guys can see how much she has grown.

Look for a photo update late in this coming week!---

2 comments:

Scott said...

syntax error

Sickboy said...

What syntax error?