Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tea Parties

---I just wanna briefly share with all of you that the tea party protests yesterday were spectacular! I was at the one here in Des Moines and it went over really well.

I will say no more except that it has just begun. Sleep w/ one eye open Washington, you are on the clock and are being watched by countless Americans both from the right and left that are sick and friggin tired of big spending and out of control power moves. Revolution may be brewing a lot sooner than you think. And if this makes me an "extremist" and my heart felt opinions make me look like a "nut" in the Govt. eyes and The Dept. of Homeland Security watchful eyes I say this this....


Fuck you Washington and fuck you DHS! We will not go quietly just because of your scare tactics, this is, after all, still America bitches!---

No comments: