Thursday, April 02, 2009

Walking at 10 mos. and more blah de blah.

---Scott, the footage of little M. walking was truly a sight that gave me goosebumps, I can remember those days. As Im sure ya know, it gets real interesting from here, especially w/ a lil girl, before we both know it they will be asking to use the car on Friday nights when we are both old and all gray.

Got the ex totally moved into her new pad this past week and its nice. Since it has still been damn chilly here at night, she has been able to enjoy her fireplace a couple times too. Well heck, we are due to get 3-4 inches of FUCKING SNOW on Sunday! What the hell, for a while there, it seemed as if Spring had sprung. All the flowers in our backyard are popped up and are growing at a rapid rate right now, but I dont think the snow should hurt them. The same thing happened last year to them and they turned out fine. Any of you guys got Summer garden plans? My ex even has a small pond in her backyard but I gotta drain it as best I can and then get in there and scoop out all the mushy leaves and other shit from last fall. Once we get that going, we are gonna buy a couple useless goldfish to put in there. No guarantee that they will make it but its for Ava, she'll get a charge outta it.

Its great to see most of you homeboys on Facebook now, undoubtedly the greatest time waster the interwebs has ever had! I had a "falling out" w/ a couple old friends on there and was gonna leave FB because of them, but then I thought, screw that, Im not gonna roll over and die for anyone, FB is big enough for all of us, so I just blocked them instead. It was a sad suprize, I was pretty close to these two characters at one point in my life, but oh well, no big loss. I didnt see them for 15 years until I got sucked into FB, so another 15 aint gonna mean much.

Scotto, Im glad Steve is in town, give him my best. If you would, please have P take a few good pics of you and him to put up on this blog.

The weekend is about here, another awesome round w/ Ava is at hand!!! Get back to me soldiers, I look forward to hearing from you!!!---

3 comments:

sp9000 said...

I have not hooked up with Steve yet but I will give him your best when I do.

Sickboy said...

Thanks Scott. I hope you guys have a good time when you do hook up.

Sickboy said...

Sorry, I was pressed for time earlier....Are you guys due for fucking snow this weekend? Our projection keeps changing, one min. its 4 inches, the next min. its 1-2 inches for Sunday. Its darn chilly and cloudy here right now. You and Steve gonna do anything special? Your house looks so nice from the pics Ive seen of it, Id never wanna leave it! I take it a trip to the city is out of the question, yes? Hah, I can still tell people here Im from Chicago and they take a few steps back from me, its kinda nutty how much power the name of a city holds!

I think tonight will be another fireplace night at the ex's digs, it'll be chilly enough. I just hope she doesnt decide to have like 50 of her women friends over, that shit gets old, Im totally out numbered and it makes me feel at odds with things.

Oh well, whatever, life will somehow go on, one way or another........