Thursday, July 12, 2007

OK what the hell does he mean here???

"People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you."
--George w. Bush

Washington, DC

---Some of these quotes have to be taken out of context. Maybe this is truly the secret weapon against terror, hhaha.


I still havent seen any reports as to how your lives are going guys. I know you can take a minute out to let others know whats going down. Does your new home kick ass Scott? My life has been alright I guess, not much to report. The kid is growing by leaps and bounds and she has learned how to push our buttons and push things as far as she can. Shes at that age I guess.---

5 comments:

dad-e~O said...

I think he says we should try to fight terror by making the world a better place. mabye we should start by impeaching his ass

dad-e~O said...

All's well here. work, family, (drink), sleep.
We are still industriosly working tword opening our shop at some level in Jan.

Sickboy said...

Good for you PJB, glad to hear your plans are still moving forward.

Anonymous said...

E, the new home wonderful. My family and I are still adjusting to the significant change in our life style. We moved only three towns to the north, but we mind as well have moved to Alabama. The people and the culture out here are very different.

Glad to here all is well on your end.

Sickboy said...

thanks for the update Scott. IM glad you are adjusting to the new digs and your new area.

What is this different culture that you speak of?