Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rain, anyone?

---Man, this rain will not stop! It took me an extra 25 mins. to get home from the dr. this AM because of all the washed out roads, are you guys getting, or due to get any of this? I was supposed to help the ex out later today w/ a fashion show but Im kinda sick, plus I just dont trust this weather right now, so thankfully my lack will do her no harm whatsoever.

Well, as Im sure you know, next Fri. is the 4th. Anyone have any big plans? The ex and the kid will be up, well, way up North in IA. with Mom in law, at a resort they always frequent this time of year for a vacation, so all next week, I will be kid free, which is a bummer. They leave Saturday afternoon. The ex and the kid take off and I get volunteered to go over to the ex's pad every other day to check on the place and on her cats. Thats my big summer plans for next week, cat sitting. But its cool, her (formerly our) cats rock!

So my Mom got everything but her final confirmation all but locked in today for her trip to the Chicagoland area come August, which, Ill admit, excites the hell outta me. Some alone time! Some real free time! Some walking around the house for four hours at a time in my boxers! WOOHOO!

So, what PJB, we are gonna be the big 3-5 this year huh? Man, where the HECK did the time go? We met when we were 15!!!---

3 comments:

dad-e~O said...

35, no bigggie.
I'm in better shape then I've ever been.
My bike odometer just flipped 1060 miles for this season.
no big plans, Tif's Bro is gonna be in town, so some family stuff, but I'm busy @ theShop so I'll be working alot.

Sickboy said...

1060 miles for THIS season already?!?!?!?! Thats kick butt man, congrats!!!!!

Sickboy said...

Youre gonna have the shop closed for the 4th, arent ya? Not that that matters much, Im sure you would have backwork to play catch up with anyways.....