Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rider down!

---How are ya'll? Im good, thanks. Hot as fuck here today, 100 degrees, AC runnin all day, Mom bitching about electrical bill to come.

I saw a guy get NAILED on his bike today and he was NOT wearin a helmet and his head hit the ground fuckin hard. I thought of you right away PJB. It was down by my ex's shop, I had her distract the kid and I ran out to see if he needed anything and he said no, he had a cell and was gonna call the cops. He refused medical attention right from the start and I thought fuck that, if some bitch put me on my back, its her dollar, yeah, Im going to go in and get looked at. His arm and leg were torn up pretty bad too. Took the cops over 40 mins. to get there! Thankfully, the girl that hit him was being super cool and understanding.

Thats my big story of the day. That and the ex got a 7 foot jewelry case for free, total score.

Hows things there? Looks to be a soggy weekend on this side of the fence, kinda lame, but at least it keeps the temps. down.---

1 comment:

dad-e~O said...

Riding a bike is fun, but like anything, it's important to be properly equiped. Helmet use, to me, is pretty important. Not because of the riders abilties, but because of everything else.
It's cool that the victim in that incident took the high road, and the driver wasn't an asshole.
Bikes are vehicular traffic, and have all the rights as such.