Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ramble On.....

---Hey Guys. It was a brisk 66 degrees here today so I guess fall is definitely here. Supposed to be sunny and 71 here tomorrow. I think it rings true to the fact that the older you get the faster time flies, I mean I cannot believe its already October for all purposes. Here we are just a few simple months away from the holidays again!

How would you guys rank your summers? Pretty good? Busy? Too hot? Dreadful? Do tell....

The months of fall always put me in a weird mood, I like to ramble about life a lot. I know you guys have been busy with life's doings and haven't had too much time for the blog as of late and I do understand.

I hope I catch ya here more often in the days to come. I miss you guys........----

4 comments:

Scott said...

Hey E are you still thinking of coming out this way November 4th-9th?

Sickboy said...

yes yes and yes Scott, I am. Why, whats up?

dad-e~O said...

been a very busy summer, but all's well. if everything gopes according to plan, I will be self imployed by the end of the year, check my other blog for details.

Sickboy said...

sefl employment is dangerous at worst and very satisfying at best w/ a million things tossed in the middle, my ex owns her own private business. Amazing. yes crazy, but she learn the highs and lows if the "maw and Pa" kind of things now and shes damn good at it.