Wednesday, September 12, 2007

retrospective..

---It feels like fall is literally right around the corner here. Its been in the low 70's here all week and I think the highest the temp. over the next week itself is gonna be 82. Whew, survived another summer.

So, anyone have any fall plans? The only plans I have is me being there, in Chicagoland, November 4th-9th, and yes, that set is stone just finalized the arrangements today boys. Just keep that in the back of your mind for now, Im sure Ill bring it up another 10000000 times beforehand. I do expect to see all you guys though, ok?

Fall always puts me in a retrospective mood, it makes me think of the year that is all but passed and it also makes me wonder whats around the corner besides ridiculous debt over Christmas and my kids BDay....oh well, its only paper with numbers on it to me, I have more important things to worry about than being in debt. I could always claim bankruptcy a little while down the road.

Hope you are all well. I miss seeing your words here even though I know you guys get super busy and sometimes you have to put this on the back burner. Ive been pretty busy myself as of late, but Im not gonna lie, out of all the little things in life that make me smile and happy, its coming to this blog everyday that does it for me at times. Im back to seeing my girl again so that isnt a big stressor anymore. I make time to come here and read and post, it just makes my day a little better!!!---

2 comments:

dad-e~O said...

Here are my fall plans:
http://evergreenwheelsnthings.blogspot.com/
it seems we will be shooting for an opening the day after Turkey day.
lots to do...

Sickboy said...

I checked that out and I am impressed. You definitely have a lot to do. I hope your plans remain in line and on focus. PLEASE keep us all posted!