Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Den's Service

---He passed away this morning just before 2 AM. He went peacefully, no problems, no pain and no suffering. The wake is to be held this coming Sunday tentatively from 4 PM until 9 PM at 8300 W. Lawrence Ave. Norridge IL. 60706, the name of the Funeral Home is Cumberland Chapels.

The Funeral will be the following Monday morning at the Cumberland Chapel. The Obituary will be in one of the papers this weekend, just not sure which one. The number to the Funeral home is 708-456-8300.

If you guys wanna get a hold of me directly, you can get me at 515-745-9308, thats my personal cell number, I have it on and with me at all times.

I hope to be able to hook up with at least a couple of you while Im there for a few hours someway, sometime. I should be in town until the 14th or 15th, so we'd have time if you cant make it to his service. I REALLY hope to see you guys. I more than likely WILL NOT have internet access while I am in town this time so this will more than likely be my last post until next week sometime....call me.-

5 comments:

dad-e~O said...

i am very sorry for your loss E.

Scott said...

My most sincere condolences.

Martin said...

Eric, you have our condolences.

steve butt said...

sorry to hear of your loss E. you have my condolences as well.

Sickboy said...

thank you ALL!