Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Summer Winds...

---Well boys, its getting pretty darn close to that time of year again when the summer winds will usher in the autumn winds. It will start to get a lot cooler at night. We will see more cloudy days and if its anything like last year was here, we will have snow on the ground by November.

My big question to you is this...did you get everything accomplished this summer that you wanted to do? I know I didnt. PJB, Im sure your summer goals were shop and ride related, so howd it go? And Scott, youve got another wee tiny one to carry around the house and that can throw all your plans up in the air in a matter of seconds!

Fall is my favorite season. The trees are really beautiful around here come mid-October and I also enjoy it when the kid sits and watches me while I carve out a pumpkin or two. I love the chilly nights, when it drops down into the low 40s, or upper 30s. To me THAT is perfect, all bundled up, with the covers all around you sleeping weather. The grass cutting drops down from once a week to once every two weeks until first frost, then that isnt an issue again til next Spring.

Fall. Gotta love it.

No comments: