Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mr. Cash as a Hero.

Managed to rent Walk The Line today so I could have a peek at the deleted scenes. Pretty cool stuff. It is funny how we can look to certain people as heroes in our lives, Johnny Cash being one of them. Some of us look to those who werent exactly hero material in their prime. Not that Johnny Cash had a prime: he always was prime. However, you get what I am saying. I could think of quite a few people as heroes that definitley were not smiled upon.

As Chuck D. once said "Most of my heroes dont appear on no stamps."

1 comment:

Scott said...

Who is smiling upon whom? I try and smile upon every one does that count, oh wait I some times fail. But not always or consistently just people who piss me off at the moment I’ll likely forgive them tomorrow.

Scott