Monday, March 06, 2006

Thought for the day :

" If you make a mistake, immediately fix it to the best of your ability. "

Jesus H. Christ. No fucking shit.

I was thinking and Pete was talking about music and he mentioned the music of today and it just sucks. I mean, what the hell happened? I know, you can dig for obscure artists and what have you but some of us dont have the time or energy to do that and I also feel that good music should find you, not the other way. I am sick and tired of being spoon fed crap but the likes of some kind of half wit MTV generation. Speaking of, when did MTV go to hell? I know its been a while, but when did it get as bad as it is now? I had it on the other day for about 15 mins. and I had to do everything to keep from vomiting.

Rock is dead.

2 comments:

dad-e~O said...

Fortunatly I don't watch TV so I haven't been subjest to MTV, But as Jello biafra used to say, "MTV Get off the air, NOW"
There's gotta be some diamonds in the rough out there.

Scott said...

MTV? dont they only play real world 24\7 ?