Saturday, April 01, 2006

Can I Borrow a Gun???

So something happens here on my computer (not sure what as of yet) and I just lost ALL my MP3 files....they are gone. Gone as in kaput, nada, poof...

Right now, I could cry. I think I might. What the fuck. You touch one button and they disappear. Im not a p.c. genuis but Im not a p.c. moron either: I know my way around a computer kinda well. But they are gone....the folders are there, intact, but the tunes inside them are gone!!!

I had well over 500 MP3 files, some pretty rare too. ALl my rare Social D. is gone. All my rare Jim Morrsion poetry....gone....the list goes on and on....all gone.....I should cry. Someone please hold me now. Please.

Im gonna cry, then shoot the computer, then contemplate shooting myself.

Im NOT happy.

So yeah, a fucking update....I did a system restore and nothing which is odd. The recycle bin is empty and I did a system search and not a singel file is found. It is as if they were never there to begin with. I think I know what I did but Im just trying to figure out how they got permenantly deleted.

Im so full of anger.

nothing, duh, obviously, my music is fucking gone.

1 comment:

dad-e~O said...

your local library is a great place to rebuild the collection, especially if they have a borrow from other library situation.