Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tippy's Music..........

So Ima slowly starting to rebuild my MP3 collection and Im not sure where to begin. I am most distraught over losing the rare Social D. and (as odd as it sounds) Doors collection I once had. I think that is where I will begin again.

It just all seems like so much work, having to look and look again for all those files. Granted, its not like I have anything better to do, but still, the looking will seem endless.

FYI, if youre smart, you will ALWAYS back shit up on your p.c. rather often and rather well.

nothing. my music collection first needs rebirth....I dont play any regular CDs....

2 comments:

Scott said...

Hey Tippy, check out http://music.for-robots.com/

Sickboy said...

This is all very interesting but still leaves me with some questions.