Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All done

---Well, I officially just got done with my Christmas shopping! Everything is done and wrapped! It also took me over an hour to unfreeze my car this AM too so I could drive it. It took several bottles of hot ass water to melt the ice fast enough so I could get in one door to slide in and kick the other one open. Damn sick and tired of these ice storms, but I feel really blessed that I don't live somewhere like Oklahoma city where it looks like they could be out of power for weeks. THAT would suck.

So, I notice that the political action is gettin real hot here in Iowa with the caucus coming up in just a few weeks. Its kinda funny how they put tons and tons of coverage on the Democratic caucus, but next to none on the Republican one. Thats alright though, we'll get em in the end.

Fucking Oprah and Obama make me sick.---

5 comments:

dad-e~O said...

It wouldn't surprise me even a little if Obama became our next Pres.

Sickboy said...

Yeah, im pretty sure Clinton is barely hanging on to a lead here in IA.

I cant say I like Obama because he is a Democrat, you already knew that though, but yeah him and Hillary are gonna box it out til the bitter end it looks like.

But.

If the election was held tomorrow, I know who Id vote for.

Sickboy said...

If Hillary could get Obama to take the VP slot once she gets the nomination, its all over for people like me.

He wont do it though, simply cuz when he looses this year he will run again next time, hes young and has lots of ideas up his sleeve.

Sickboy said...

Obama overtook Hillary by quite a few percentile here for the Caucus now. Looks like he could easily win it...not that it means anything.

Thats what I dont get, why do they have these stupid things, they dont mean anything.

Sickboy said...

but you remember the last caucus here? Almost everyone was predicting a Howard Dean blow away, John Kerry was barely on the map.

Dean went ahead and gave that psychotic speech after the caucus, you know which one Im talking about that "YEAHHHHHHHH" he bolted out. after that Kerry came from out of nowhere to win the caucus.

I don't think Howard Dean won any more caucuses that year.