Monday, December 10, 2007

Baby rant!!!!

---OK, its too early to be THIS cold, even though I rather have it be this cold than say, 90 degrees, but c'mon! I'm also sick of the ice storms, get with it Mom Nature, either rain or snow but please cut the freezin rain junk. Its still too hard for me to scrape a half inch of ice off my car cuz of my surgery, so just knock it off

Hows the weather there? You guys gettin more ice/snow tomorrow? We are.....but more ice.

damnit.

End rant. Love You =)

---Well, its Tuesday now and we managed to live through the overnight ice storm, we got about a half inch of ice all over everything. It just switched over to snow about an hour ago and I will admit, everything looks beautiful. Im not traveling in any of this shit today though, no thanks. I was gonna go to my artist and get a quote on finishing up my left sleeve but it will have to wait until next week now, no big deal.

Whats goin on over there, you guys gettin any nasty weather today?---

No comments: