Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall boys!!!

Happy Fall Boys!!!


---Well, happy autumn boys. Yet another season passes by and another begins. Im pretty well falled up here, how about you? Ive got everything except for our year round patio table and my one last patio chair stored in the basement. Ive got the grill all wrapped up and ready for winter too. Even though it'll be used prolly 2 or 3 more times, we have the lawn mower tucked in with it's special tarp. Now all we do is wait for temps. to drop here. This AM its cloudy and kinda chilly, but by next weekend its gonna be fucking 80 again!

Are you guys ready for fall?

I wanted to send a special message out to our homesquid Mr. Steve way out West. I dunno what kind of fall you experience in that part of the country, so I just wanted to say I hope you enjoy life, period.

And just think, it only gets better from here boys, old man winter’s alarm clock is set to countdown now!---

No comments: