Friday, September 12, 2008

Rainy day weekender blues...

---I thought I was all ready for this kind of weather. I somewhat guessed wrong. Well hell, at least we dont live in TX. right now, I think we should all say a small prayer for them. Anyway folk, its been raining here all dang day and it is supposed to continue to do so until Sun. AM. I love the rain in the fall, but this kinda snuck up on me. Runnin in to stay as dry as possible. Finding some type of shelter to hide next to/under when heading out for that darn smoke break. Those are the things Im not ready for just yet. Granted sure, I have had my fill of Summer, and for the next week, it doesnt look to get above 75, so fall is upon us, but still sometimes its a little hard to say goodbye to the Summer Winds.

Have a good weekend boys, whats up over yonder???---

2 comments:

dad-e~O said...

Rainy, rainy, rainy.
makes for slow bidness....

Sickboy said...

Yeah, I bet. That sucks. The rain let up here late this afternoon and I dont think we are gonna see much of the left overs from hurricane Ike like they had thought so its supposed to be clear most of the week, with a high temp. somewhere around a fall like 75 or 76.