Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday morning blah de blah.

"I've been on a calendar but I have never been on time."

Marilyn Monroe

---AM Temp. 34
Feels like. 23
Skies. Heavy rain

---Well, we are under a blizzard warning until 6 PM Friday. Its raining right now but it is supoosed to switch over to all snow at any given time and then we are supposed to get 6 to 12 inches.

I am still anxious to see some replies to the "3 people you could have coffee with" post. Scott, thanks again for posting your vaca. pics, it looks like it was something you'll never forget. It was nice to see you looking so good and happy.

I dont think I will be going anywhere today with this weather system rolling in. Its time to continue archiving all my pics and music on my p.c. If I find any news around the WWW, Ill post a story or two soon....---

No comments: