Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just saying Hello!!!

---Hi boys, whats going on over yonder?

Nothing special here. It was actually on the verge of being HOT here today, but it didnt quite make it. Im thinking by the end of this week, Ill be cutting the grass though, pending the rain moving in to the region never makes it this far.

Well, the major reconstruction of my mouth officially begins tomorrow Morning which Id be lyin my ass of if I said I was excited about it. Gonna be a lot of touch and go pain and soreness for the next few months to come. I mean, cant you tell I'm excited now? Got the IPod lined up with a ton of J.R. Cash, Social D.,The Clash, Buck Owens and many more of Country's great forefathers! Im ready. I just wish my damn dentist believed in using "happy gas" to hasten the procedure and give me more of a "I dont give a shit what you do next......attitude" The only thing I got going in is some pretty strong Valium, which I'm sure will help. NO, I AM NOT driving there, someone else is getting me to and fro. I'm not that much of an idiot anymore!

I just heard Hillary (in PA.) won out 40something% to 30something% over Barak. I dont think this saves her in any way, shape or form, but hell, a win is a win, right?


So, whats up???---

No comments: