Saturday, April 26, 2008

music, movies and broads....

---I am such the romantic schmuck. Ugh, Im so hopeless. I long for the days of yesteryear when it seemed like this great Nation payed more attention to these things through it's music and movies.

Most of the women of today are whores, the music of today's times suck and most movies arent even worth sitting through the previews.

When did we go wrong?

I cannot tell you the last good album I bought from today's time. The last decent movie from recent years that I have seen multiple times is Walk the Line. And the women, good Lord, talk about skanks, I want my old one back!

3 comments:

steve butt said...

yes, must are trash, but you have to find the hidden gems. which i think is true of most eras of our culture. the most enduring movies and such are the cream of the crop so to speak. we collectivly edit the crap from our memories. congrats on the ciggies

dad-e~O said...

cheer up dude, pop culture is crap.
but so what, read a book... at least it's not disco...

Sickboy said...

Its hard to edit the crap outta your memory when it is literally everywhere. Jamie Lynn Spears, a mere child and young sis to Britney is preggers for example and I cant get that out of my mind (again as example) because the other day I found my daughter watching this little fucking whore.