Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Stupid teeth

---Well as most of you prolly DONT know, I was born without enamel on my teeth, its a weird genetic defect from my damn Dads side of the family, which means no enamel, means no protection for the tooth, so they decay and stain and an alarming rate. So, yesterday I went in for a checkup (1st one in prolly 10 years) and oh wow!


Need to have 6 teeth pulled, then they will be bleached to whiten them again and a couple of plates will be designed to put my fake tooth in position (I have one thats broken in half). So, Im expecting a lot of pain and a lot of pain killers to get through this. My dentist DOES NOT use happy gas to aid in the process, its just wham, get yer novocaine shots wait a bit for them to kick in and there we go, its pulling time.

Im gonna get some Valium from my regular dr. to help me ease into the process, make me a little high so I dont give a fuck what they are about to do to me, should be fun. I think I have to lose like 3 molars at the least.

Am I nervous? No. Am I dreading this? HELL YES. Its at times like this when I wish I was still a junkie so I could get the mad hookups with all kinds of crazy pills, but those days are over.

There is one tooth off to the right side that needs some kinda major work and Im gonna get a silver cap put on it and look like a total old school pimp. That I will havta pay outta pocket, Title 19 wont cover that, bit Ill just get on a payment plan and all will be well.

So, no dentures for me, just some work. The dentist said my teeth are in good shape minus the ones needing to be pulled or worked on.

I go back on the 29th to begin this project, they'll only pull 4 at a time due to discomfort. Well fuck, gimmie a decent pain killer like Oxycontin and rip me apart and get it done I dont care!

Its raining and about 35 degrees here today, very yucky.

Have a good one boyos---

3 comments:

Scott said...

Hmmm, bad molars eh?

Sickboy said...

Hahahahaha, no, not like Pats.

dad-e~O said...

over my head