Monday, March 31, 2008

what a dreary day!

---First off, hi PJB, thanks for stoppin by.

Things here have been alright, my Moms attitude towards life has pretty much gone to shit now that Den is gone and it really scares me!Setting aside my weekly therapy sessions and time with my Ava, I am completely losing myself in music. As of late Johnny Cash has been a great inspiration to me. He went through hell before he got to where he was in his life (props to The Carter fam. especially June for saving his ass) and I look at that as a way to kinda walk away from life for a little bit through his music. I mean his version of Hurt (which totally kills Trent's version) can still almost make me cry. And the video, forget it, cant watch, too depressing to me right now.

Weather here has been so-so. Some days it sunny and around 50, others (like today) was rainy and in the upper 30s.

The kid and the ex are both well. She is getting her taxes done on Thu. and shes hella nervous, heh.


OK kids more later---

No comments: