Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spider Man!

---Good Morning Geeks!

Well, the last group of bachelors that lived here left behind a pretty good sized box of Marvel comics, all in mint to near mint condition. Nothing too terribly old mind ya, but some are 1st edition. I have had NO luck finding a price guide online for them ( didnt think I would) and Ive found one decent comic book shop here in town that Im really tempted to take them to and just tell the guys that work there to not be assholes and lie to me about values and just tell me what Ive got.

Thats what makes me nervous, not knowing what Ive got. I used to collect baseball cards as a kid, Id know what to do with those, but comic books? No damn clue. For all I know I could be sitting on a tiny fortune of several hundreds of dollars to a couple grand which would make things really nice right now for my Mom and I. Id give most of it to her anyways cuz Im a nice son like that.

I would just hope the comic book geeks wouldnt lie to me and tell me I aint got shit and then I sell them off to them for a very low price when I had a fortune in my hands. Ill go back there w/ a baseball bat!

Well, thats my latest dilema, that and my Moms gettin her front end aligned on her car this morning and her damn engine light has been on for a few days, but no one is sweating that (yet) those fucking lights can come on for a million reasons.

Whats goin on with you? Hows the weather? The Kids? do tell! The ex and I made up, Ill be heading over there tonight. I miss hearing things from your side of the fence though. Scott, Hows the remodeling going??? Hows the biz PJB??? Hows school Mike??? Hows married life treating ya Mark???

My late May appearance into the Chicagoland area to catch Mike Ness does NOT look good right now. I cant get any answers from you asshats (except Scott, thank you) and the one guy I was gonna meet there to see the show with will be in a truck coming from Kenosha on his way back to Sacramento CA. and it would really put him out, so it looks like I will more than likely havta miss Mr. Ness this time 'round and just wait to catch Social D. as a whole when they get the new album out later this year and do a full on tour for that. Odds are they will hit Des Moines again during the 2nd leg, so hopefully Ill have the chance to sit down and shoot the shit with Mike again, who knows

So, whos it gonna be come November? McCain or Obama? Or maybe, just maybe Hillary or McCain? What cha think????---

No comments: