Sunday, March 02, 2008

Feels like Spring here...

---Man, its beautiful outside right now, actually warm, sun is out, its kinda weird, I forgot what that was like. But hell, I hear you guys are getting more snow and we are due for more tomorrow, I knew this wouldnt last long.

How has your weekends been? Mine has been great thus far. Hung out with the kid and the ex all day yesterday and for a large part of the night too. OK, so I get tired early, I was home by 10. I needs my sleep. Do you guys stay up late at all? I guess I could if I had to but I prolly wouldnt be too happy about it.

So, what your plans for the coming week besides avoiding more damn snow?

So, big change 'round here as of this afternoon. My Mom and I were in a place honestly, maybe 20 mins. and when we came back out the temp. had to have dropped 15 degrees. And now, all there is in the area is snow clouds. I guess things changed for us in central Iowa, by tomorrow AM, we will have another 4-5 on the ground. And damnit, so much of this stuff melted off this weekend too, I thought we were getting somewhere. We have a winter weather advisory from 6 PM tonight until 6 AM tomorrow morning, in other words, here we go AGAIN!!!

There is a stage play coming here soon and it is based on the songs of the legendary and worshipfulness Johnny Cash. I think if we can get someone to watch the monster that night, the ex and I are gonna go. As Mike Ness always says, Gotta know your true roots before you can go anywhere in the music business. That and If there was never any good black music, there would have never been any good white music. dunno, just felt like tossin that one in there, sorry, heh.

Both of those points are very good I think.

I have yet to see them, Im sure they will run nationally if she stays in it until the end or if God forbid, she somehow pulls a miracle off and get the nod, but I guess ole Hillary has been running a TV commercial in Texas and Ohio where "Super Tuesday" part II comes in to play this week about how we should ALL feel "threatened" by the chance of a looming nuclear war in the future and how if shes elected, she could prevent it. Fist off, she just needs to shut up. 2nd of all, I dont and never have in my life felt "threatened" by nuclear war so she is just pullin at straws now IMO. She needs to be on the level and continue to make herself look like an idiot when she attacks Obama and when she loses both states on Tues. she needs to do the right thing like Mitt Romney did and bow the fuck out and get behind Obama and show their party as united, cuz they sure the hell aint right now.

Gosh, I cant stand her. Im not saying I like him either though, but I just had to get this out there. She is a very desperate woman!---

No comments: