Friday, March 28, 2008

Outlaw Music

---Hows everybody doing? Im doing pretty good, just trying to get my illegal music downloads in order and its turned out to be quite the task. I have enough Johnny Cash to drown someone in, which is a beautiful feeling. Ive said it once before and Ill say it once again, if you are male and you have a distaste for Johnny, something is way wrong with you.

Johnny's version of Hurt, kicks the shit out of the original, done by NIN. But then again, Johnny pretty much kicked the shit outta anything that got in his way. The man is legend.

Whats going on with you guys? Havent seen anyone on here in days, so Im basically talking to myself, which isnt too bad, I do it all the time, including answering myself so this means all is normal in my world.

The bottom line is dont fuck with the legend that IS Johnny Cash!---

No comments: