Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Gloomy Tuesday

---Well, that about sums things up here, its definitely Tuesday and it is totally gloomy, damp and there is no shot at the sun breaking through. This is what fall days feel like, I kinda sorta like that except that its ass-backwards and should be a nice sunny wanna be Spring day. Tomorrow its gonna be 54 though, which will be nice. I can finally stop wearing thermal undershirts and let my arms be exposed so I can start showing off a lot of my new ink.

Just went shoppin and finished up gettin my kid all her Easter basket things, it was kinda fun. Of course, Im getting fucked again and she wont be here Sunday, so Im not gonna give her her basket until sometime next week when they get back home. The ex has a lot of messy details concerning her Dad's death she has to start pounding out and that will start this weekend when she gets certified as the only executor of his will. Everything, almost everything is going to her and Ava anyways. The meth head sister isnt gettin shit, which I think is best. Shes handling his passing pretty well, head on her shoulders, rationale and so on.....

Yeah, its one of those cuddle up somewhere in a corner of the house and start a good book, except I dont have anything new to read. There are a couple Biographies and auto biographies about the life and times of Johnny Cash I wouldnt mind gettin into. I know the library nearby wont have them, so Ill have to shell out the 25, 30 dollars a piece for them, which right now I cant do. Fucking student loans are killing me right now in a bad bad way!

Hows the weather there? Does it suck like it does here? What cha gonna do for Easter?---

No comments: