Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekly Update

We are gearing up for another exciting week!
-This time it's puppy that's going under the knife, it's time for Barley (yes we named her after beer) to get fixed. Hopefully it'll settle her down a bit.
-Jake just brought home a permission slip for Sex-Ed... brought on a giggle or two from Mom & Dad.
-The new car is fun, it has working heat, radio, and doors, kinda cool.
-It looks like I will be doing this consulting gig, I love wine, and it's an oppurtunity for me to make a little extra scratch, sweet.
-Tiff is starting to feel a bit better, but we won't know for sure if the "Pocedure" helped for sure for a couple of months. Big draw back, for her, is she can't swim (her 1st love) for like a month. and of course, no whoopie (bummer)
-It's starting to pick up at the shop a bit, I just took in a dozen bikes to sell, and like 6 jobs over the weekend. So it's going to be a busy summer.
-Max is.... Max, trying to fly under the radar, play his video games. and enjoy his new IPod.

1 comment:

Sickboy said...

getting a new ride is always a great feeling, especially the way you guys did it! Congrats on your new little part timer gig, I know someday Im gonna wanna drink a glass of wine with dinner and thats when Ill come to you!

I dont think that the public school system should be teaching about sex ed. Thats a parents job and when a parent sees the time is right they'll go for the big talk. I guess I see something wrong with a form the PARENTS have to OK before he/she can be taught, ya know?

same thing w/ drugs, my kid gets caught with ANY drug on her or in her, dear old dad will start bringing out the horror stories of addiction and how quickly just a little fun with weed can and does lead to harder and harder drugs. My counselors in rehab all agreed, weed IS a gateway to a lot worse.
I wont lie to her, (if shes old enough) to ask me if I ever used drugs, Ill tell her, yes BUT I was also stupid at the time too.