Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Man I hate being sick

---because up until like an hour ago I could have sworn it was Sunday.My Mom is sick now also, shes laid up in bed. The ex called about an hour ago to snap me out of my drug induced stupidity to let me know her Dad has been moved to hospice and has been given the Last Rites, in other words.........

It is at times likes this, when such bad news may come across and into my life that I feel the most lonely for a little while. It doesnt last long, but its there, hell, its here right now, but it shall pass. I wanted to say I really miss you guys a whole hell of a lot though, OK?

Weather wise its beautiful here. Sunny with a projected high of almost 55, tomorrow high of 57, then we drop back down into the lower 40s for the rest of the week with rain coming (I think) by next Monday and lots of it.

I hope you guys are having good weeks, Im just chillin, trying to get well is all, waiting for the next call from the ex so I know whats next and when they may be home, someones gotta get in there and feed her kitties!---

No comments: