Wednesday, May 14, 2008

All done!

---Well, today I got the last 2 teeth that needed to be pulled taken care of and I also got a filling, so Im all done with the hard part. Now I just gotta give my mouth about a month or so to heal up so I can be fitted for my partials. My mouth has been given another chance at life, its kinda cool.

Just got home from seeing my daughter for a little bit which is always nice, she was actually a pretty good girl tonight, but I could tell my ex had other things on her mind, like her business, so I got outta there while the gettin out was good. I havent eaten anything solid today cuz of the teeth thing and she was gettin ready to fix dinner so I cut out for that reason too. IM FUCKING STARVING! Thats OK though, I just took a shit load of pain killers so I will be a ball of mush within the next hour and the only thing Ill care about is my blanket and pillow.

Its not supposed to rain here for like the next 7 days, so Ill definitely get stuck cuttin the damn grass at least twice in there somewhere.

Got an email last night proclaiming Scott's newest family member! Shes beautiful Scott. Now youve really got your hands full, but I know if any man can handle it, YOU and YOU ALONE can. OK, maybe PJ would kick some butt at a task like that too, but you know what Im saying Scott, God Bless you and your new bundle of joy!

Cigarettes suck.---

No comments: