Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mom's Day!!!

---First, I wanna take a minute to wish all the Offmen ladies who have little ones or bigger ones runnin around the house a HAPPY Mothers Day!

My Mom and I were gonna grill some killer steaks but its 40 damn degrees here, yeah, mid May and it 40! So, we are just gonna do a lunch thing and some restaurant, which will be fine. Gonna be 70 tomorrow though. We have a saying in Iowa, if you cant handle the weather, stick around for 5 minutes...it'll change.

I fell off the wagon with the no smoking gig. That shit is HARD to beat. Ive got a pack here, after that, Im gonna try again. My Mom and a few of my friends here are super pissed at me that I let it beat me.

Yeah, like previously kinda mentioned the weather here today is more or less terrible. I think its about 43 degrees right now. It rained here all night and I think you guys are gettin hit with what we had yesterday evening.

The fashion show I went to last night with the kid and the ex was more or less pretty lame...just not my thing. She has another one coming up which I will be going to because it is centered around all classic cars and shes gonna have like 20 models walking around dressed in mid 20-30s era clothing, becuz thats where all the cars will be from. THAT one should be a lot more fun, watching a bunch of terribly rich bastards show off their cars and get boners over some really hot ass models

Have a good one kiddies!---

2 comments:

Scott said...

Hey E, you ever check out that show "Project Runway?). I cant see it being a big hit with every one, but it is so similar to my industry I do get a big kick out of it.

Sickboy said...

Yeah, Ive seen it with my ex, very interesting.