Tuesday, May 13, 2008

La de da...

---Well, today was pretty boring. Didnt do too much out of the usual routine. It was cloudy here all day and about 60 degrees. As a matter of fact, I just came in from having one of those evil, nasty ciggys' and it was starting to rain.

Tomorrow should be my last dental appt. for the next couple of months. WOOHOO! The reconstruction of my mouth due to years of neglect, hard drug use and bad genes is finally being erased. I think, I think, tomorrow I have 2 fillings and 2 final extractions to endure and then I get to allow my mouth to heal for the next month and a half to two months, so after that they can set me up with a bunch of dental partials. Ive been going once every week now for a month, so Im pretty used to the poking the prodding and the Novocaine shots, nothing to it. I got a couple "special" pills that will easily kill the pain too, so I wont be doin any of the drivin. My dentist is cool enough, shes just has shitty "chair side" manner and shes kinda rough. But she does a damn good job when she working. Im thankful my Ins. is accepted by her in her private practice.

My ex is being a total bitch. Well, she was today. I dont put up with that junk either, woman or not, Ill tell her to shut the hell up and ease the fuck off. It usually doesnt do much, it just gets her to ignore me for a few days. But I did get an apology today out of her for her shit ass attitude from earlier. The damn broad is 38 years old, you would have thought by now that she would have figured out that drinking too much beer gives you a hangover the following morning. Fuck alcohol, I got enough problem with pills. Shit if I mixed half the pills I abuse w/ alcohol, Id be dead pretty fast.

If I didnt have Ava in my life, suicide would have been the way out for me years ago and I mean that. Im NOT looking for attention or high class drama, Im just expressing myself to you guys because I love you. Thank God for a gorgeous little baby girl in my life. Shes so perfect.

Hey Tif...Im trying to get the ex to send me a recent pic of her to me so I can post it here, so hang tight, it'll be up sooner than later.

Having a baby changes everything. Yet here I sit, still an addict. Its all too weird to me. Life. Wow.---

No comments: