Friday, May 02, 2008

Time Flies...

---Well, things here have been kinda crazy as of late. I just got back from doing the monthly grocery shoppin which always sucks the life outta me. Went and saw John McCain yesterday speak for a short bit, the only one I could get into that didnt cost mega dollars to people like you and I! And just like the rest of 'em hes full of it! No, Im kiddin, he had some good points and some bad, just like everyone else.

Finally found a cheap Fedora hat that looks decent on me and fits. Tried some new coffee called Black Silk from Foldgers I believe and I really like it....Ive also come to realize that the spell check from Blogger sucks really bad.

My major dental work continues and looks to wrap up next week. One word- OUCH! Im missin a whole bunch of teeth right now but they will all be replaced with partials within the next 2 months or so.

Ive switched over from Coke to Pepsi. Been forever since Ive smoked!!!!!

Whats up with you guys???----

No comments: