Friday, October 10, 2008

Have a great weekend boys---

---Hi boys, just wanted to take a minute or two to say have a nice weekend. Mine will be pretty routine, kid at the shop tomorrow, football Sunday. Gonna be a warm weekend here, close, but not quite 80 but then next week it all goes to shit with 4 days of rain forecasted. Now thats fall weather!

Well, my "issue" that I had mentioned a few blogs ago has kinda worked itself into an agreement and has mellowed out, I think I will be able to handle it when needed. It has to do w/ my ex and her alcohol problem. She needs and wants to be sober and she needs and wants my help. I will do what I can, but will NOT push myself over the edge and she understands that. I refuse to allow my daughter to see alcohol as a normal acceptable thing floating around her house all the time and she agrees. I never once got high in front of her, not once, so Im gonna help her, I just made it VERY clear that there will be days that I will have other things going or I may not be up to it because of the way I feel and because of my mental illnesses and again, she understood, so we are all good. Shes going to meetings too.

Lastly, Im NOT gonna mention who, what, when, where and especially WHY, but I am terrified to think Barack Obama may be our President elect in less than a month. Thats all Im gonna say, so dont ask why, you wont get another word about it out of me. I have my sources, I have my reasons.

OK, Im done ramblin, love ya'll, have a good weekend!---

3 comments:

dad-e~O said...

It's supposed to be warm here, record highs. We are going to watch part of the Chi Marathon from Atwood, opening the shop late and everything. I hope the Marathon orginizers are ready, last year they ended the race early and a guy died cause it was so hot.
We are keeping ourselves busy at the shop. Just received a large bike order, which will help keep my winter busy...
There may be plenty of reasons not to vote for Obama, E. But their are even more not to vote for McCain/Palin.

Sickboy said...

I remember hearing about that guy who died during that marathon. Yeah something is way off with McCain PJB, he used to be tough and would put up a good fight and now he seems to be doing all the wrong things and going in circles. Palin? Ha. Joke.

My vote still lays undecided, I may not even vote. Who knows.

dad-e~O said...

Bro! a third party vote as a "protest vote" is way to show your dissatifaction with the system. Sure you "throwing your vote away" but you went to the polls, showed the bean counters that you care, and at least voted for your local guys.
technicly you vote for pres is just for show anyway, don't forget about the allmighty Electoral Collage.
There's always a Libertarian on the poll!