Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My slice of perfection.

---Went to parent/teacher conferences tonight at Ava's school. For the first time in my life I can honestly say I know what TRUE pride feels like. Fuck Obama. Fuck McCain. I didnt care about gettin home to see them argue after hearing all the wonderful things about my little girl. We were told she is the smartest and best student in the class and is reading at a grade 2 level and is close to writing at a grade 1 level. She insists on sitting next to her teacher because she enjoys helping her out so much. We got to see and keep a bunch of the wonderful drawings she has done.

Ive fucking been to hell and back over the past few years guys. Tonight, I cried a little. Tears of pride feel awesome!---

4 comments:

steve butt said...

this is truly what it is all about.

sp9000 said...

Now your talkin!

Sickboy said...

yeah, it is what its about and it was an amazing feeling for the first time, thanks guys! =)

dad-e~O said...

very nice E