Friday, October 24, 2008

Ramblings of a recent convert.

---I havent been on the Obama train long, but Im proud I am now. I can just feel such hope and excitement when I look at him, not to mention his opponent, Sen. McCain is a fucko.

My Mom ( as some of you knew/know) is a Bible thumping, devil rebuking, speakin in tongues kinda Christian. Its her life. I respect it, but ever since I admitted to her that Im voting Obama, my ass has been in the hot seat, so keep me in your thoughts guys, ok?

She is determined to "watch the country go down the tubes" when Barack stomps all over Mr. Dipshit and his bitch in tow. Fuck McCain and that know nothing Palin. Gosh darn, it terrifies me to think she could be a heart attack away from the Presidency if they would actually win.

Did you hear about that bitch McCain volunteer that claimed she was jumped by a "black guy" and that he tried to engrave a B (for Barack, duh) into the side of her face? Yep. you guessed it, was all a hoax, she did confess after a while. Ole McCain doesnt come out to say that its wrong either...good one Senator!

Its all down to the Electoral College and Barack has more than half of what he needs to win

Remember......YES WE CAN!---

No comments: