Thursday, January 12, 2006

empty room for Eric

Written By Eric
Ok, it feels like Im speaking to an empty room. It is lonely here. If I could have one wish it would be to have some of the old gang find this site and reply. I miss them; if youre reading this and youre an Offmen; I miss you!

Ive been working on my latest creation over the past few days. A radio controlled monster truck called the Blackfoot Xtreme made by the company Tamiya. Maybe you had a Tamiya RC car when you were a kid. Well, I needed to feel like a kid again, so there!

As an Offmen I think we never reached our potential. Sometimes, I sit and think about that and it can be upsetting. I think we slacked off towards the end of the journey. Sure, sure, we all grew older and apart, but there was a time when we were tighter than tight and I just feel that we fell short.

Granted though, I always felt a sense of strong brotherly love and friendship; that never fell short.

Eric.....

No comments: