Friday, January 20, 2006

is it getting hot in here, or is it just us?


Written By Eric
Ok, so here I am, almost dead center in the Midwest and it is late January and we have yet to see any real snowfall. Now, let me make my stance right now: as I have become older Ive realized Im not a huge fan of snow anymore, but still, that isnt my point. Im just curious to know where it all went. I mean, just last weekend, it was 58 degrees here.

Anyways, I ramble a lot.

I hope you like the picture...tis me, this past Christmas.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Eric, is that a little tummy I see on you, or just your shirt? I am rather disapointed by all this to warm for snow weather... Snow just seems to erase all of the visual clutter for a short time, and I find that very refreshing.

Scott

Scott said...

Yes, its a TUMMY, can you believe little ole me w/ a tummy? I weigh almost 180 pounds now.

Long story....damn meds.

E.