Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Morning run!

I went for a morning run today and found that is was still very dark. Actually a lamp may have been helpful I really did not expect the degree of darkness on the Bike Path. It has been several months since Monty and I have had the chance to run before work. Lately I have had the morning shift with C seen as I find that caring for him in the morning more agreeable than my wife does. So lately instead of a morning run I have been running on my lunch hour. Running at noon is fine, however I have had it stuck in my head that I would rather go and visit C at his daycare during that time. Subsequently I have been wining about my altered running schedule to my wife for months, but what I discovered this morning was that even though I will get to see C at lunch today, I missed more time with him this morning than I will gain at noon. I think I will gripe no more about not having a morning run, and enjoy my new perspective I see now how good our normal schedule is.

Scott

No comments: