Thursday, December 04, 2008

Early Holiday Bash!

---Well, tomorrow night my ex will host her shop's holiday closed to the public, invite only, hot to trot party. Shes been in planning for this one for a while and Im going in my Mike Ness Gangster best (Black pin stripped pants, black button up long sleeve dress shirt and white tie w/ greased back hair). Shes not sure whos gonna show up but that doesnt mean much to me. One word does though- MODELS!!!! About 8 or 10 of 'em, usually pretty hot.

Kids will be there, munchies will be eaten, beer will be drank, but not by me, somebody has to keep a level head on. And hopefully, the ex will make a killing!

So, who else here has to host or go to a holiday party this month???---

2 comments:

Scott said...

C and I are going to a holiday party at the "Pump it Up"

Sickboy said...

Explain exactly what this here "Pump it up" just is......