Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Morning post!

---Well, my fine lads, before things may get a little crazy for you since this is the week of Christmas and you may get sucked into last second gift buying or even worse, the mad dash for the grocery store, I wanted to take a few mins. to wish each and all of you a VERY Merry Christmas.

Man homeboys, the damn years are just flying by, arent they? Its crazy! My daughter will be 6 on Jan. 7th. 6 already!!!

I dont have much going on this week, my Mom and I will be here alone for the holiday. I am really missing Den right around these times because he LOVED Christmas. Not only because of its spiritual significance, but the joy of gift giving and acting like a big kid was also a holiday specialty of his. I just cant get into that frame of mind with him gone, I dont know where to start.

My ex is indeed having a small quiet get together on New Years Eve so that'll be cool. Ill be the only guy there mind you, but eh, no big thing.

Well my brothers, get back at me when ya get time this week, lemme know whats up w/ your Christmas, cool?---

No comments: