Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This and that.

---Freezing ass cold out and the snow is coming down in a big way. Been sittin here burning certain things I have to disc as of late.

Hey Scott, I didnt realize you had to have a membership to Facebook in order to browse other profiles. I know its free and all, but I dont really wanna get started with that. Believe it or not, there are people I am still hiding from in my past, heh. I appreciate the invite though, Im glad you thought of me, but its just not my bag.

Gosh, Id cut someones heart out for a good show to come through town about now. Last week, The Rev. came through but I passed, seen him like 5 times, his psychobilly fans are annoying as hell and I had no one to go with. Social D. isnt gonna have a new album out 'til prolly the ending quarter of 09, so if they are gonna come through here it wont be until '10.

Im addicted to Ricola cough drops.

You guys ready for Christmas at all? My Mom and I will be here, alone for the holiday, we'll adapt though, we usually do.

Where are you guys going?---

No comments: