Wednesday, December 03, 2008

MORE white stuff

---Well, we are gettin hit w/ an additional 5-6 inches of the white fluff today. Its very pretty. As you all know, I love winter time, however, after about the 5th or 6th time we get dumped on like this I start to get restless. I hope this winter is not like last winter where it seemed like it snowed every other day from November 1st onward. But so far, I love it, its very tranquil and peaceful. Its kinda nice when youre stuck inside because of a nasty snow fall. The damn wind here today is brutal, that is what is keeping me in.

I need to start thinking about Christmas shopping.

How have you guys been? Its been nice to see all of you pop on to the blog for a sentence or two here and there, Ive enjoyed it. Nothing all too special is goin down here. My Mom is feeling a lot better than she was a few days ago, for that I am thankful. Ive recently slept walked for the 1st time since I was like 12 or 13! Nothing too memorable came to be, but my Mom thought it was, um, interesting to say the least. They say that that shit can happen when you are on a sleep aid like Ambien or Lunesta. Ive been taking Lunesta now for over a year. The shit works, but some of the side effects are tripped out!

Hope you are all well. Get back at me when you get a few.---

2 comments:

Scott said...

Glad to hear your mom is feeling better!

Sickboy said...

thanks bud