Thursday, December 11, 2008

The turkey and the bull.

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get tot the top of that tree" sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy.
"

"Well why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" the bull replied. "They are packed with nutrients.
"

The turkey pecked at a lump of poo and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more poo, he reached the second branch.


Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer and was shot down.


Moral of the story:
Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

3 comments:

sp9000 said...

Are trying to make lite of our governor?

Sickboy said...

Actually my friend, Im really not. I just got this in an email several nights ago and wanted to share because its kinda true and it made me giggle.

Your Gov. thing is beyond fucked up my man. Ive kinda been following that a bit here and there and I guess tomorrow he has some big announcement to make. Yeah, like what, "Im friggin insane!"

Makes ya wonder if that ordeal really is the beginning of the end of the corrupted political machine in Illinois.

dad-e~O said...

I love Rod, the absolute Audasity that of that guy, he may be full of shit, but the HUGE BRASS BALLS it takes to auction off his favors.
unbelievable.