Tuesday, December 09, 2008

...Lets see here...

---First off, glad youre home safe and sound PJB. Did you have a good trip?

Sorry I have been so bloggeriffic as of late but Ive had a lot of time wasting thoughts enter my mind and I enjoy sharing them w/ you guyses.

Are any one of you in the holiday/Christmas spirit as of yet? I do not think I am. Its weird, our neighborhood is decorated quite nicely but it still pretty much has no effect on me. The holiday TV commercials dont do it, even some of the holiday goodies I have already eaten havent done it. With me, I know it is because, as odd as it sounds, its simply because I still miss Den, even around this time of year more so. I thought this whole process was supposed to get easier?

How come as kids, heat nor cold bothered us, now it kicks our asses. Well, it does mine. I was just out a few mins. ago having a stupid ass ciggy and realized shit, its friggin freezin' out here, screw this, Im goin back in. When we were younger, it could be 20 below and we'd be at the local sledding hill with our shirts off, sledding like idiots.

Anybody catching my drift here?---

No comments: